Saturday, June 17, 2006

My Bicycle Diaries - Day Ten

One thing I like about having a bike is ability to run quick errands. This week I was able to make a quick trip on my bike to Old City to pick up my anniversary gift to my wife, get some coffee at Old City Coffee and then run by Neon Video to get a movie.

The gift was a commissioned picture by Ted Slampyak. The image is copyrighted, so don't go stealing it! It is supposed to reflect our time here in Philly. Anyone recognize the statue? Coffee is our lifeblood, and the Free Library Philadelphia has not been able to help us with the second disk of season five of our favorite cable show. I was able to do this all in a fraction of the time that it would have on foot.

Total Estimated Mileage: 10 miles

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.