Thursday, June 15, 2006

My Bicycle Diaries - Day Eight

I am beginning to set milestones in my mind. I can tell you that it's fifteen minutes to the Schuylkill River at the South Street Bridge travelling either way.

It was a pretty good ride today. I'm going to have to weigh myself to see if I've lost weight this week. That would be nice. Someone said that this was a good time of year to ride. As we approach the solstice, I won't need a light - yet.

My daughter was feeling housebound, so I asked her to walk the bike around the corner to a neighbor and get the back tire filled. She was disapointed when I told here she couldn't ride it ... a tire pump is on the shopping list.

Total Estimated Mileage: 7 miles

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.