Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Credit Card Republican - Redux

I find myself agreeing with the Inquirer's editorial board, alot. In this case, it's about the hypocrisy of the GOP. I wrote last year about Credit Card Republicans. I think Satullo's words resonate with the inner core of what I know to be true.

Center Square | Reckless GOP spending is the height of hypocrisy, cynicism
Posted on Sun, Feb. 27, 2005
By Chris Satullo

Issues on which the GOP are hypocrites:

  • Balanced Budget
  • Congressional Pork
    *Smaller Government
  • Unfunded mandates
  • Term limits
  • Rules reform
  • Personal Privacy (free from Gov’t interference)

    This makes a good read ...

    Labels:

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.