Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Scout Leadership Positions: Duties and Responsibilities - Leading the way!

On my sons' troop website, they use a youth leader guide that is attributed to a Troop 42. I would like to find the author if I can. Internet searches date the document back to the late nineties.

Some background. A version of the document  from Troop 581 in Saratoga, California, attributes it to George Hutcheson of Troop 42. A google search of George Hutcheson of Troop 42 led me to this document, which says that George is:

George Hutcheson
Eagle '67, W. Little Grey Powder
Advancement Chairman - Troop 42, Cedar Falls, Iowa
Wabuha District Cub Roundtable staff
...a ticket-working C-25-96 Eagle

Which led me to https://cedarfalls42.mytroop.us

So, is George the author of the document? If so, anyone put me in contact with him?

You can find versions of the guide all over the internet, and their is this search as well.

Thanks for the help! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.